Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pehla blog

Till now I didn't see any strong reason for blogging, and some of my views changed through the long run ever since the blogging started. I came across some of the blogs from my friends, found some interesting thoughts and thought that it would be a way for me to tell the world (of course a small one comprising my friends) what I feel and felt at some memorable moments, to share and discuss few thoughts with my friends (who all read to my blogs). So, hope all the bloggers would encourage me through this journey and cherish some happy moments along with me.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog sridhar!! Really made me think :-) Keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thought ra....we will surely join with u and this is a good platform to share our views and wt not.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete